- Uninstall the version that already installed
- Remove all Chrome data for current version from: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome
- Download Latest Version Chrome and install it, If problem exist use 2nd solution
Solution 2To correct this bug i deleted all the user data associated with chrome, in Users/Pro/Library/Application%20Support/Google/Chrome (i do not know the equivalent for your OS) and it worked again.
Solution 4 if there is a problem of chrome flash player not working
- Open Chrome.
- In the address bar at the top, type chrome://components and press Enter.
- Under "pepper_flash," click Check for update.